Saturday 5 January 2008

About a girl

Tonight one of my best and oldest friends had a baby. A girl who is going to be called Ylva. It's totally unbelievable.

In other news; I'm working my first saturday. Sixteen minutes has passed of the four hours I'm destined to spend here, in the almost-company of five or six others, one from every team. I'm restless, the sun is shining outside. I didn't get enough sleep at all but I feel filled with energy and I'm looking forward to getting out of here. Normally I don't really think about it.

Yesterday I played World of Warcraft at Dave's. For the first time in over a year. It was fun. Tonight I will watch Grey's Anatomy with Sara and Hannah. My Grey's abstinence has passed, so I'm looking forward to another few days of talking to people about the weird choices George do and how annoying Izzy can be even though people aren't really interested at all.

Oh my god. It's a girl. A million congratulations Emilia and MÃ¥sen!!! I'm thinking of you guys all the time! Send me pictures!

I can't believe that the small, blonde, freaky girl with the pink skirt I met the first day of school in seventh grade is actually a mother.

No comments: