Tuesday 12 February 2008

This is the winter of our discount tent

Interesting how people can't understand that you can be happy but still kinda sensitive. Slings and arrows and shit. Generally I'm stable but it's not so much fun when people say genuinely mean things to you (although I don't take it very personally) or ignore you or anything like that.

This support I'm working in is very supportive. On friday I was a bit down, and everyone just got it within an hour and they gave me hugs. I liked it here before, but I have never felt that I am a part of a team this tight. So the latest couple of weeks have been great. The latest couple of days on the other hand have been... weird. It seems like I'm a part of something that I don't even know or understand. I sincerely hope that it passes soon.

No comments: