Friday 20 June 2008

sweet sugar candy

There is so much I want to do that I can't do, so much I want to say that I can't say. The frustration makes me sad and angry. And a bit passive aggressive perhaps. Or just aggressive. I don't know.

Last night Maria and I had a nice night in with pizza, cheese, wine and icecream. And Buffy, of course.

And Olof is moving in when Sara moves out. And Amelie is coming here next week. And Jojo. More of that at the house blog.

Och det spelar ingen roll om det var Bodströms förslag från början och han tekniskt sett inte är borgare. Jag bryr mig inte. Jag ändrar mig till "REGERINGEN" är dum i sitt gemensamma huvud och förtjänar bara att dö. Eller i alla fall bytas ut, snabbt.

Otherwise... Well, so much I want to do. But can't. Makes my skin electric, makes me unfocused and distracted.

Looks so tasty, tastes so sweet. Could never ever get enough.

Listening to loads of Alabama 3, just bought Puzo's The Godfather on sale and enjoying my day off, back on the couch as the slacker I truly am. Soon I'm off to town (again) to go to the bank and the postoffice and do some minor shopping and whatnot.

No comments: