Sunday 1 February 2009

not sleepy enough

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of next week, and I will be starting work an hour earlier, which is pretty good since I get off work an hour early as well... Just hope I can sleep, and wake up in time.

Tonight I was dreaming a lot, just as stressful as usual. The only thing I remember is buildings, and that I could fly. 

The weekend has been short but nice, A few beers at Shel on friday, Maria's birthday on saturday, with a nice lunch at Luigi Malones and a nice dinner at Casanovas (filled the quota of eating out for this month in one day). Today me and Ida had chinese and watched Disney movies, Alice in Wonderland being the strangest movie ever, probably... No real storyline, totally psychedelic, strange, nightmarish and quite scary. Very strange. If I ever would get the idea to do acid, I would watch that movie. Or... I wouldn't have to do acid if I watched it. Seriously. Extremely well made, though, great artwork, superb animation. Lot's of beautiful detalis. But yeah. Psychedelic.

Now it's past my bedtime, as usual. I wonder why I always get the urge to start writing when I should go to bed?

Listening to: Cocteau Twins - Five Ten Fiftyfold

No comments: