Tuesday 3 March 2009

oh look

It's in English! Thanks Kallux for this one. 

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No way!

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Have already. And what's whith "what if I could"? I can! Obviously!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Hot sauce? Like... Depends, I guess? Probably not though. 

************DUMBOLOGY******************

How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
One. I had awesome ones with fishys on them in Sweden but both pairs got worn out... Always buy the chepest kind.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A run-in? When I was young and wild I guess.

Last person you talked to?
Danish Björn on the way home. 

Last person you hugged?
Sandra, of course, yesterday.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

Season?
Gotta say summer. I like skiing but it's got nothing on the beach.

Holiday?
Most of them... Love anything where a fire's involved. But probably christmas.

Day of the week?
Gotta say mondays are underrated. But saturday, easily.

Month?
August maybe.

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

Missing someone?
Oh yes. Deffo. Lot's of people.

Mood?
Creative, tired, hungry, a bit tense.

What are you listening to?
Dunno actually, some kind of choir/jazzy thing called "03. Ringing". Probably Jan Garbarek.

Watching?
You when you sleep. (Also the view from my room (over Cork) and yes - my screen.)

Worrying about?
Work, a bit, flight tickets, money... 

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

First place you went this morning?
Ran down the stairs to the bathroom, washed my face, grabbed my lunch, hurried off for work.

What's the last film you saw?
Uhm, That's gotta be Punch-Drunk Love. (More on that in an earlier post.)

Do you smile often?
I actually don't know.

Sleeping Alone Tonight?
Most definitely.


***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

1) Do you always answer your phone?
Think so.

2) Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Could be Ida, telling me to come to an afterparty. (Always includes a promise of cute boys.)

3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Oh... Dark greenish brown maybe. But I don't really want to.

4) What flavour do you add to your drink?
Have to copy Kallux here; What drink?

5)Do you own a digital camera?
Yeah.

6)Have you ever had a pet fish?
No but I really wanted to when I was younger.

7) Favorite Christmas song(s)?
I only like one but I dont know what it's called...

8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Sewingmachine, camera. (Look to the left.)

9) Can you do push ups?
Maybe... One.

10) Can you do a chin up?
Don't even know what that is...

11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Equally.

12) Do you have any saved texts?
Lots.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes.

14) Do you have an accent?
Ashamed to admit it but I have an Irish dialect when I speak English. In Swedish I have little to no dialect at all though.

15) What is the last song to make you cry?
Well, song? Dunno. But I am quite weepy. When no one's around.

16) Plans tonight?
Chinese, painting, cleaning the bathroom, transferring money, maybe buying flight tickets.

17)Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Many times.

18) Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Oil pastels, a canvas and two pads.

19) Have you ever been given roses?
Yeah.

20) Current worry?
Tickets, money... Wait, didn't I already aswer this? 

21) Current hate right now?
I don't hate. To qoute Maria; "why spend energy on hating someone I don't even like?"

22) Met someone who changed your life?
Yeah. Not always in a good way. Or maybe... since I think change in itself is a good thing.

23) How will you bring in the New Year?
C'mon, a little early to say, isn't it?

24) What song represents you?
"Jag Vill Va Ifred" - Philemon Arthur and the Dung. (Sometimes...)

25) Name three people who might complete this.
Haha, I can actually only think of one, but I'm persona non grata there, so nevermind.

26) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Why?

27) Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Dated? No... I hardly dated anyone at all. But I have had relationships last longer than a year, yes.

28) Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
I actually peirced my ears for the first time last week! A little late maybe (around 10 - 15 years after everyone else).

29) Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
Statistically no. Been single for a couple of years. 

30) Does anyone love you?
My family, some of my friends, I guess.

31) Would you be a pirate?
Not much for the whole "rape-murder-have syphilis-be an alcoholic"-thing.

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
The first part of
this song, for some reason, haven't really heard it for years (before finding it in order to link to it that is).

33) Ever had someone sing to you?
Uhm... Don't really remember. 

34) When did you last cry?
When I saw some Youtube vid presenting arguments for how peace on earth was within reach.

36) Do you like to cuddle?
Yeah.

37) Have you held hands with anyone today?
Don't think so. Maybe Maria a little at work.

38) Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Apart from myself; myself and Sandra with the same hairdo at the masquerade.

39) What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
Elementary school? I dunno.

40) Do you believe in staying close with your ex's/prospects?
Depends. I was dating this bartender called James a while back, and we weren't even really close when we were dating. I almost got it together with one of my best friends and he's still one of my best friends. My ex from a couple of years ago hates me.

41) Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
New. Or, soon one and a half year. But my old friends are still as close to me as before, I just don't see them, since I live in another country.

42) Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Yeah.


Listening to: Mon Amour, Ma Cherie - Amadou et Mariam

No comments: