Monday 23 March 2009

zombies and colors

So I came home from work and I was going to vacuum and clean the upstairs bathroom but instead I fell asleep instantly and slept untill eight thirty or something. Now my head feels heavy and feel a bit stupid.

Dreamed about the zombie invasion, again. I stopped reading about zombies, stopped thinking about it, stopped beeing a zombie-geek in general but I still have terrible nightmares. This time I had to take care or an orphan, a small baby. I was best suited for this for some reason. We were a small group hiding in some kind of towers, and underground. We had a system of always leaving one person behind if the zombies caught up with us. There was some kind of confusion, consisting of me trying to get back to some place where I had my colors. I was all of a sudden in my room, throwing all my colors and paintbrushes and papers and as much as I could possibly grab into my backpack (yeah... my ICE-bag). At the same time holding a baby and being panicked and it was me and some guy who got left behind and there was something with a boat and I woke up covered in sweat feeling like shit.

So I made fish soup with tomato, carrots, broccoli, bean, lentils, saffron, creme fraiche, orange, chilli and garlic. The soup is great but I have no idea what happened with the fish. Tastes... just bad. 

And I'm watching Dragon Hunters which so far might be the most awesome animated movie I have seen in a very long time. This was what computer animated graphics was supposed to do! Erratic gravity! Dragons! Awesomeness!

Apart from that it's eleven pm and it feels like... it feels just strange. I've been sleeping for hours. It's probably because I woke up last night and couldn't go back to sleep so I've been very tired all day. But I'm completely thrown off balance.

Listening to: Three 6 Mafia.

No comments: