Tuesday 26 May 2009

t-shirts

I admit it, it's a bit... unhealthy, how many t-shirts I have, and how many more I am likely to purchase. Here is the t-shirt of the day. I love zombies, t-shirts and A Softer World so this tee is so totally made for me. Wow.

The project of my hair is going good! Going to bleach it big time today. Hoping for white, but it's probably going to be more yellow. I'm having dinner with Ida as well. I did yesterday too. And Johan, we had indian, at Indian Palace, and I think it's my favourite indian place so far actually. Then we watched In Bruges which is so good I could cry. Smart, funny, beautiful... it has everything a movie needs and if it was a person I would fall in love and elope with it. It's like the perfect film. Really. I loved it the first time I saw it about a year ago, but I loved it even more the second time. Think I'll see it again, soon.

Wasting my lunchbreak now... But since I'm working the early shift I'm not really hungry yet, and also I have no lunch and no cash on me, so getting food would require more effort than it's worth. I'll grab a sandwich later or something.

Listening to: Philemon Arthur and the Dung - Men Va Fanken

No comments: