Friday 20 November 2009

In three minutes the last work hour of this week begins. One hour and three minutes untill freedom and maybe some wine. And dinner I guess. Good stuff! I had the sugar buzz of a lifetime all morning and didn't come down untill after lunch when reality caught up with me... Something happens on monday that I'm really not looking forward to.

But in the meantime I'm yarnsurfing! (Yes I really should be working I know but my brain... it just wants to think about knittitng...) Right now I'm knitting a hat for someone special but I really want to make something like the big red... scarf? Blanket? That I found on the start page of BodhiYarn. (Have a look at the recycled silks!)

I also have lot's of other ideas spinning around in my head, and a lot of requests as well. Mom, friends, friends of friends ask me to knit things for them. But that someone special I mentioned is on the top of my list, and I think I'm on second myself. I have enough yarn and projects to last untill christmas and then I hope I have a sewing machine!

Oh knitting... It's the best. If only World of Warcraft was more boring!

Also the best: Cupcakes. So easypeasy and so much fun! It's like... I could make them every day just for the fun of it! Icing and sprinkles and yummy fillings and so much niceness. I made a batch last night for cake friday (I finally felt ready to start this fabulous tradition here at my new job) wich was very appreciated! I think I might even upload a few pics and recipe if you are all nice and well behaved. Mmmmm... Strawberries and dark chocolate...

Well well, back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What did I tell you? No WoW! WoW bad!

/Simon