Monday 6 January 2014

A good feeling

I don't know what it is that I feel, accomplishment maybe? I usually have a lot of projects going on and some of them never get finished. Finishing one thing every day is great so far, even if it's just a few days. I feel proud and I want to finish stuff. All my ideas and projects make me feel happy instead of sad. Sometimes my creativity makes me sad. When I can't make things.

It's hard to explain. I'll try again when it's not super late.

I'm also going to go running tomorrow! I'm going to do it! Maybe it will just be that one time, and that's okay.

Tomorrow I'll also post pictures of the finished bag! And a couple of bonus projects.

Today I watched waayyyy too many episodes of orphan black and it was awesome but now it's super late!

No comments: