Thursday 13 February 2014

I still feel like shit (and my sinuses are inflamed)

I'm sick and depressed and I hate my life. I'm tired all the time and everything sucks. I can't see anything in the future that makes it worth it to stay alive. My life is just fumbling in the darkness, lost in a labyrinth of shit.

I can't stand it anymore. I can't deal with one more day of this. I feel so extremely fed up with my life. I'm alone and trapped and there's no way out, no light at the end of the tunnel, no direction, no hope.

And on top of this every single breath I take is painful. I can't eat or drink without pain. And I hate myself for feeling sorry for myself.

Nothing works. Nothing is good. Everything is painful and horrible. I wish I could go to sleep and not dream about everything that has gone wrong in my life. Everything I try to not think about when I'm awake. I wish I could go to sleep and not wake up to another day of shit.

I try to be positive. But everything keeps fucking up.

No comments: