Wednesday 14 January 2015

Day two

So yesterday was the first with a lowered dose of cymbalta, the depression meds I've been on for a couple of years. I think I've taken five or six different kinds in different doses and combinations. The lowered dose has already made me feel kinda queezy. Cymbalta is - according to my personal experience as well as to what others have told me - the worst to quit. Nausea, strange dizziness and headache is ordinary.

The new kind that I'm supposed to be switching to is called voxra and a friend of mine says that it's one of the best meds she's personally taken but I really don't want to be medicated anymore. After three years of being medicated and extremely depressed it's starting to feel a wee bit pointless. (So does everything else. But you know.)

No comments: